Back-to-back Question and Answer films, if you didn’t know me better you would think I’m playing to that insatiable YouTube algorithm. But no, just limited time and questions coming like tracer fire.
1. 10:20, You shot 35mm for twenty years but switched to 50mm. Why?
2. 15:00, Is AI the beginning of the end of photography?
3. 1810, How do I prep files for Blurb?
4. 23:30, What constitutes a snapshot?
5. 25:45, Salvador or Under Fire?
6. 29:55, Which Instax do you use? And how do you adhere images to the journal? And what journal?
7. 30:59, Do you have any recommendations for photo labs and BBQ in Austin?
8. 32:06, What is your stance on photographing or not on your first day in a place you’ve never been? Do you “waste” a day soaking it in, or do you make images?
9. 33:47, I have access to a native village of 700 people. What techniques or strategies should I use instead of wandering for random images?
10. 37:15, What are the best Kevin Costner movies?