I can’t tell you how excited I am right now. Not about this film which is nothing more than me talking too much, and sharing opinions that are probably mostly useless, but I still enjoyed making this little flick. No, I am excited about what is percolating around in my head. I feel like there is a slight narrowing of the playing field and what is beginning is a convergence of seemingly unrelated things. I guess it boils down to waking up in the morning knowing there is more to do than I can possibly get done, and this I find more than enticing. This feels like why I’m alive. I’m one man with one opinion. Thank you to those who sent questions. Onward. (My time stamps for these questions were deleted, so sorry about not being able to direct you to a specific time.)
1. At some point can you tell us about techniques you’ve used to socially engineer solutions to access-restricted events?
2. It almost looks like you are using an x100V but that is impossible because we all know you don’t like that camera. So, the fact that it looks like you are using one doesn’t really match with reality and thus I would like to be reassured.
3. Do you think people of a given minority, in my case, LGBT, have special qualifications to present and represent that demographic through a photography project?
4. Do you think if Trump wins and stops supporting Ukraine with guns the world’s democracies are in danger?
5. How do you incorporate cycling into your everyday life and choose to take your bike over your car?
6. Can the developer impact sharpness?
7. How do you make a book on an iPad?
8. You explained how you edit your images. So, out of 1000, you ended up with approximately 10. 1%! Does this represent your average? What do you do with the rest? I used to keep everything with my XT2 but now the XT5 I’m unsure.
9. What do you think of Eggleston?
10. Can you explain the dog photograph from Paris? 11. How do you deal with shooting in bad light. (Wedding focus.)