You asked for it, not really, and here it is. Yet another question and answer. My body has been asking questions my mind can’t cash. Now what? I have YOU to step in and ask away. Thank you to those who took the time to send questions, and just remember, I’m one guy with one opinion.
1. 2:14, How do you go about composing multiple exposures, and what “ingredients” do you need to make a good one?
2. 5:06, What do you do when you are done with photography as your career but still want to continue to be a photographer?
3. 11:54, How do you know when to stop researching? And what to do when you realized you won’t be the authority on a particular subject?
4. 16:32, How do you approach a scene?
5. 22:00, Why archive?
6. 28:28, How do you feel about the climax of the 2021 Formula One season?
7. 32:34, Do you feel that setting devices to black and white is a good tool for learning lighting and composition?