Let me provide yet another warning about the realities of Instagram….kidding. Or am I? I digress, again. For those of you wondering why I do so many question-and-answer films the truth is they fit my schedule and timeline. They are simple to produce and they are simple to edit and deliver. Without further ado.
1. 7:50, Do you feel pressure to post on YouTube?
2. 11:40, What are your current Fuji motion settings?
3. 13:16, Do you honestly recommend creating a website or blog with a view of showing work in the future?
4. 16:54, When making pictures, do you think about editing and sequencing or do you wait until later?
5. 18:59, What has changed or improved since your “How to do long term projects?” film.
6. 21:48, What is your advice about labeling your slides for achieve?
7. 24:47, What does your year look like photographically, and what is the best vs worst-case scenario?
8. 29:24, Do you have any resources that demystify photography and photojournalism? What do you think about education? What schools?