Strike one: forgot to plugin my mics.
Strike two: Either Fuji or Atomos or cable was not happy. So, there are some glitches people, but hey, if you wanted perfect you certainly wouldn’t be on my channel. I think there are FOUR glitches total. Use it as a game and see if you can piece together what I said in the three-second gap…..
Thank you VERY much to those who sent questions. I think I am officially caught up. Whew. Very little time for new films these days but I did enjoy doing this one even though I totally botched the first take which was even better than this one. Oh well. Okay, let’s get to the meat.
1. 5:00, What are your thoughts on using expired film?
2. 6:42, Do you use a RAID system?
3. 9:20, How do you feel about converting digital color to black and white, and does this feel like “cheating?”
4. 10:28, How do I learn to speak more eloquently?
5. 12:36, Do you have any tips for better editing and pairing of images?
6. 14:20, How do I end a long-term project?
7. 16:18, Can you give us box speeds for a range of films?
8. 18:35, How do you feel about darkroom printing vs inkjet printing?
9. 21:00, Should I work to keep things “real” with my documentary work?
10. 25:10, Is there a photo from someone else you wish you took?
11. 26:36, Why did you shoot black and white while working in Peru?