Keep these questions coming people. Hot and heavy. A barrage if you will and I have many more to get to. But after twelve hours in the local library, the librarians are starting to think I moved in. So for now, these will have to suffice. Thank you to those who sent questions.
1. 40 seconds, Have you ever mixed 35mm and 120?
2. 2:45, What do you think about doing multiple projects at one time?
3. 4:15, How broad or narrow should a project be?
4. 6:29, How did I learn Spanish?
5. 8:30, Visual language, does it change or stay the same?
6. 11:40, How do you journal?
7. 16:19, What is great? Does THIS change over time?
8. 18:38, Do you have any DAM advice? (Digital Asset Management)
Ugg, digital asset management. I have hardly any archive to speak of and it’s a mess. I need to get new hard drives soon – I may sit down and try to map out a “stick to it” plan. I know some people swear by Photo Mechanic, but it may have been a mistake for me. I’ll ingest with that, but any photos I don’t immediately then bring into Lightroom are gone for me, out of sight out of mind.