Life is a bit hectic these days. My goal is to keep my head above water and attempt to find some truths, do some good and continue the trickle that is my YouTube channel. A quick shout out to those of you who are playing along. Without you, there is no channel. I hope that I can find the time to expand my offering over the coming months and begin to branch out with my programming. There are road trips, adventures, photo stories, and more but I need the time to produce. (not likely…)
1. 2:20, What are your thoughts about visual patterns like frames, lines, and color?
2. 6:39, Any favorite resources for route planning or detour picking?
3. 9:00, Why are photographers cheap when it comes to their marketing. (This is a short take on a LONG question.) 4. 15:44, Can you tell us more about being a hot tub installer and fragrance model?
5. 19:44, What is the most memorable, non-verbal compliment you have ever received?”
6. 22:24, Can you review my work?
7. 22:46, Do I use “cheat codes,” like The Sunny 16 Rule, while I’m in the field?
8. 26:50, What is my definition of “real work?” And how does filmmaking fit in?
9. 30:50, Should I trust my instinct that a photo isn’t good if it doesn’t look good small?
10. 32:00 For Bookmaking, is it preferable to scan the negatives or from prints?