Well, well, well back again. I actually feel kinda lame doing so many questions and answer films but my flux capacitor is running at extreme temperatures and this is about all I have time for. Sorry. But, you ask damn good questions and I’m here to answer. I’m just one guy with one opinion. Take it for what it’s worth.
1. 2:45, Do you think there is anything to the idea that switching hands, and holding a square format camera, might cause extra brain work, such that you are more focused/mindful/attentive to things like composition because your brain is working backward?
2. 6:30, People like labels but few people like to be labeled. Any thoughts?
3. 11:24, Why do so many photographers teach and market instead of just going out and shooting more?
4. 16:00, Do you know of any other online sources that have a similar outlook to you? Have you heard of the Photo Bill of Rights?
5. 21:14, What is a good place to start educating myself on what good photography is?
6. 25:15, How do we know when we encounter someone good outside of the big names?
7. 26:26, What is fine-art photography?
8. 31:14, Are business cards still viable?