So many good questions, so little time. Here is the link to the upcoming workshop I mentioned. https://santafeworkshops.com/workshop/self-publishing-for-photographers-books-to-zines/ Thank you to all those who sent in their questions and if I did not answer what you sent just know I’m getting through quite a backlog. We’ll get there. Today is a good day, remember that. Easy to get sidetracked in the modern world but as creatives, we have a job to stay up and stay alert. Be what we can be and fluff our creative feathers.
2. 5:50, What have I learned from C19?
3. 9:35, Do I use Apple computers?
4. 16:12, How do I find an affordable book designer?
5. 17:44, How do I choose a format when I start a project?
6. 20:18, What do you think about a hyper-local project?
7. 24:08, How to find funding for a project?
8. 29:30, How do I go from being a novice to being slightly better?