First of all, thank you to everyone who sent questions. During the time required to upload this film, I had ten more questions roll in and they are all solid questions. In fact, one of them is something I could do an entire film on. So again, thank you. A wide range of thing here so let’s get er done.
1. 1:48, Does New Mexico have a residue of the Manhattan Project, and have I read the book?
2. 4:30, Does shooting 6×6 make your project stand out? How to create something that does not get lost in the shuffle?
3. 7:50, How do I make images and tell stories that I can be proud of?
4. 12:45, What is my mindset when it comes to making short films?
5. 16:28, Am I using a 35mm or 50mm on the XT cameras. (Equivalent)
6. 20:55, What is your definition of a good photograph?
7. 22:52, What is your definition of a portfolio image?
8. 25:10, How do you identify a person’s photography style?
9. 27:08, Do I play chess? What are my thoughts on the Quran? Do I have kids? Top movies of all time? (I don’t answer this last one, not yet. Need to think.)