There are so many things I wish I knew. Advice, suggestions, heck…even threats would have been good and well deserved. Dear photographer is about this very thing. To do, not to do, take your pick. Being a photographer means different things to different people but some advice transcends all levels and flavors.
1. 2:03, Lazy
2. 3:57, You don’t need it.
3. 6:00, Stop donating to others.
4. 8:13, The bar used to be ten years.
5. 11:30, Quit
6. 14:19, Make photos not content.
7. 18:48, This isn’t fair.
8. 21:48, Six in ten think they are important.
9. 23:05, Don’t let others dictate who you are.
10. 24:59, The old guard still rules, in part.
11. 26:53, Take time off, sport, music, language, and take a break from self-promotion (for the love of God)
12: Small is enough.