Long time no see. Remember my online pals, this is channel is a sideshow at best, so my participation moving forward will be random at best. Those of you who are here, gracias por todo.
1. 6:20, How long have I played Go?
2. 8:19, Any advice for long-term projects?
3. 17:38, Have you ever experienced burnout?
4. 21:18, What do you think of the Michael Kenna clones?
5. 28:35, How do I find a designer?
6. 32:05, Can you talk about wine?
7. 33:50, Can you tell us more about creating an elevator pitch?
8. 38:27, Can you tell us more about licensing?
Looking forward to the Fuji unboxing video 😉
In 8k “cinematic.” Just as soon as I finish the seven other unboxing videos in this week’s production schedule.
Not a YouTuber? Daniel doth protest too much! We’ve watched all 198 of your videos on YouTube (yes, that makes you a YouTuber) and we keep coming back for more. Keep up the good work. 😉
The “Am I a Youtuber?” checklist:
Do I say any of the following on a regular basis?
– “Without further ado”
– “Let’s get(/jump) straight(/right) into it”
– “Deep dive”
– “Don’t forget to hit the like, subscribe…”
– “I’ll leave a link down below”
Am I sponsored by Squarespace?
Did I make a reaction video this year? How about an unboxing video?
Which do I think is better, elevator music or hipster youtube music, and isn’t it time to call the music police?
I just got a new cam and I thought “Man, what would I rather do, stand in line at the DMV with no mask in the middle of a COVID surge or do an unboxing video?” I’m on my way to the DMV now.
Okay, what typewriter did you get?!
It’s an Olympia.