Well hello, my online friends. Welcome back to yet another episode of me talking my personal brand of nonsense. Your questions, my answers. Pretty simple, but is it? Thank you to everyone who sent in their questions. I’m one person with one opinion. Take it for what it’s worth.
1. 4:30, What is the first step in the bookmaking process?
2. 5:50, Am I going to do more films about film photography?
3. 9:30, Do I sell prints, work or do assignments?
4. 10:40, How do I choose stories?
5. 12:50, Would I consider doing a project with a mobile phone?
6. 15:40, Do I know David Yarrow?
7. 16:15, (Long question worth listening to.) Do I ever feel….feel, like things have all been done?
8. 21:45, How do I find someone to help with book design and ideas?
9. 24:18, What is good photography?
10. 29:00, How do you feel about online photography?