One man, one opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. I love these question-and-answer films and I love the range of questions. Miami Vice? Oh, come on. How can that NOT go unanswered? The single greatest show in the history of the world. But how about photography, analog photography, and ephemera of the professional world?
1. 2:00, How do you feel about Flickr compared to other social networks?
2. 5:32, What is the best way to dry film flat?
3. 8:54, When Is it time to abandon a project?
4. 13:13, How do I archive my film?
5. 22:32, How do I feel about Russian literature?
6. 25:14, What is the best way to find and complete a long-term, endearing project?
7. 30:27, How did I get my film when I was working?
8. 40:50, How did Magnum photographers manage to make their images?
9. 45:30, How do you feel about USA today and did that have any impact of papers going to color?
10. 48:13, What happens when someone backs out of a project? Can you still move forward?
11. 53:00, Who are your five favorite guest appearances on Miami Vice?